Total Connect Outdoor IP Camera
Honeywell Total Connect Video Solutions are part of Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, which let consumers control their security and automation systems, view live video, keep tabs on vehicles and assets and receive important email and video alerts on everyday smart devices. They provide dealers with an excellent way to earn RMR, especially when combined with I-View Now™ video alarm verification (VAV)—a patented, cloud-based central station video interface that lets monitoring personnel view video clips to see what caused an alarm to help ensure that emergency responders have the information they need prior to arrival onsite.
Wired/Wireless IP Cameras are easy to install and feature a compact, portable design. Honeywell’s WAP-PLUS (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi) in iPCAM installations. It connects easily to a port on a router and is configured with iPCAMs using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Honeywell’s WREX (Wi-Fi Repeater Extender) is designed to enhance connectivity within a wireless Wi-Fi network, letting dealers expand the number of locations where they can install IP cameras. Configuration is easy with a push-button WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and available wired Ethernet connection. Wi-Fi signal strength bars and diagnostic screens help installers diagnose range issues.
- Image Sensor – Omnivision OV7740 1/5" CMOS Sensor
- LENS – F2.0 Fixed Focus (FOV 62° diagonal)
- Compression – MPEG-4/M-JPEG Dual Stream
- Resolution – Support 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
- Frame Rate – Up to 30 frames per second for all streams at all resolutions
- Image Control – AWB, AGC, Sharpness, Brightness, ACE, Image Quality, Time Stamp and Text Overlay
- Video storage of up to 500MB of video clips
- Wireless (RC8061)
- Standard – IEEE 802.11B/G/N
- Encryptions – WEP 64 Bits/128 Bits, WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPS
|Dimensions||4.05" H x 3.7" W x 1.46" D|
|Weight||1.98 lbs. (900g)|
|Connectors (Waterproof)||Ethernet, RJ45 connector, power jack, 2.5mm phone jack, reset tack switch|
|Motion Sensor||9.84 ft. to 16.4 ft., 60? coverage|
|Power Adapter||External power adapter 12V/1A, 100 to 240VAC, switching|
|Operating Temperature||10?F - 113?F (23?C to 45?C)|
|Housing Structure||Top cover is plastic, Read housing is casting metal, Stand is metal|