Sonance SR2-125 Sonarray Amplifier
All Other BranchesNot in stock
The SR 2-125 Amplifier is purpose built to be the ideal companion for the SONARRAY SR1 satellite and subwoofer system. The SR 2-125 is a 125-watt stereo amplifier with DSP presets easily accessed through dials on the back of the amplifier. Whether the outdoor installation is hardscape or softscape, the amplifier presets optimize the best sound and performance of the SR1 system for any outdoor environment.
The amplifier includes digital coax, toslink and analog inputs to accommodate all types of sources and streaming devices. Each input has a loop output allowing for the simple connection of multiple SR 2-125 amplifiers to power multiple SR1 landscape audio systems. The SR 2-125 can be rack mounted with the included rack ears or surface mounted with included feet.
- The SR 2-125 is pre loaded with 20 DSP presets expertly designed to bring the Sonarray SR1 landscape audio system to life.
- The SR 2-125 amplifier has analog, coax and toslink LINE INPUTS and loop OUTPUTS. The analog loop outputs are non buffered. The maximum number of amplifiers that can be looped together will depend on the output capability of your source component. The digital outputs are buffered and can support multiple amplifiers. Only one output can be used at a time.
- Full array of input/output connectivity for maximum installation flexibility: line inputs, loop outputs, audio & voltage triggers, (2) Buss input/output, independent volume control per channel.
- Powerful, audiophile grade Class-D power supply. Rated at 8 ohms, 4 ohms & stable into 2 ohms.
- Compact form factor allows for space savings in the equipment rack with ample power to the speakers.
- Convection cooled, fanless design allows for direct stacking with no air gap for even greater power density.
- Class-D design is 93% efficient for maximum power output with minimal power usage.
- Terminal blocks will accept up to 12AWG speaker cable for longer runs & higher performance.
- Certified to worldwide safety standards (TUV, RCM, CE). Meets FCC standards.
- Rack ears and feet included.
|Number of Channels:||2(1 stereo pair)|
|Power Output - 8 ohms:||125 Watts RMS per channel|
(both channels driven)
|Power Output - 4 ohms:||200 Watts RMS per channel|
(both channels driven)
|Frequency Response:||5Hz - 50kHz, bandwidth limited|
|Total Harmonic Distortion:||0.07% (1kHz, 8 ohms)|
0.06% (1 kHz, 4 ohms)
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||-100d8 (20Hz-20kHz)|
|Input Sensitivity:||100mV for 1 Watt Outpput @ 8 ohms|
1110mV for 125 Watts Output @ 8 ohms
|Input Impedance:||20K ohms|
|Loop Output Impedance:||600 ohms|
|Maximum Analog Input Voltage:||2.9V VAC RMS|
|Operating Voltage:||100-120@60Hz, 220-240V@50Hz|
|AC Fuse:||5A (T5AL - 250V)|
|Rack Space Requirement:||1U-1/2 Rack Width|
|Dimensions w/ Feet:||8.5/8 x 2.1/8 x 16.13/16|
(219mm x 54mm x 427mm)
|Dimensions w/Rack Ears w/o Feet:||19 x 1 3/4 x 16 13/16|
(482mm x 44mm x 427mm)
|Shipping Weight:||11 lbs (5.0kg)|