Replacement Grill For CSW100
All Other BranchesNot in stock
The Polk CSW100 is the least visually intrusive built-in subwoofer on the market today. Its designed for in-floor, in-ceiling or in-furniture placement. It fits comfortably between standard joists and the narrower QuietFloor spacing. Once installed, all you see is a tiny 4 1/2x14-inch grille (supplied). Visitors to your home will think they’re seeing an air vent and theyll wonder where all that awesome bass is coming from!
- Winner: CEA Innovations Design & Engineering Award.
- Installs easily between standard floor or ceiling joists, or sits inside an entertainment center.
- Long-throw 10-inch polycomposite subwoofer driver.
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klipple optimized coil alignment for extraordinarily efficient shallow-depth motor action even at tremendous volume levels.
- Rigidly-braced MDF composite enclosure for resonance-free, totally rattle-free performance.
- Patented high velocity compression drive bandpass alignment with slot-load bass venting for gutsy, driving bass.
- Heavy duty mounting hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included.
- Grille opening dimensions: 3-inches H x 12-inches W (7.62cm H x 30.48cm W).
- Powered for optimum performance by the SWA500 digital amplifier, available separately.
|Power Range (Watts)||N/A|
|Connector Type||Spring posts|