Integrated Remote Control Processor
The second generation of RTI’s RP-1 processor, the RP-4 is the perfect solution for reliable control over A/V and other electronic systems in single room installations such as home theaters, media centers, and bedrooms. The cost-effective RP-4 boasts an integrated 433-MHz RF receiver, four assignable IR ports with adjustable output, two voltage sense inputs, and two programmable relay outputs; all in one compact package. Perfect for use with any RTI 433-MHz wireless interface, the processor also supports one-way control via the RTiPanel app, allowing users to incorporate their smartphones and tablets easily into their control system. With the RP-4, A/V components and other equipment can be hidden away in a closet for a clean, professional look. The processor stores all system commands and macros for rock-solid reliability, providing a powerful alternative to IR repeater systems which can suffer from inconsistent performance.
- Stores all system commands and macros for reliable control.
- Integrated 433MHz RF antenna.
- Supports RTiPanel App for one-way control via smart phones and tablets.
- Four infrared ports with routing and output adjustment.
- Infrared ports compatible with standard IR emitters and IR expansion devices.
- Two power sensing inputs for monitoring equipment status.
- Two relays provide contact closure for TV lifts, shades, projection screens etc.
- Works with all RTI 433MHz wireless remotes.
- RF signal reception and Ethernet activity LEDs.
- Simple, efficient programming using Integration Designer software.
- Install free-standing or wall mount using included mounting bracket.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores configuration even when power is not present.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
|Power Supply||+12V DC, 1A|
|IR Output Ports||Four (4), 3.5 mm jacks|
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
|Infrared Transmission Bandwidth||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Ethernet Port||One, RJ45 Connection, 10/100Base-T|
|Relays||Two, +30VDC, 5A max|
|Sense Inputs||Two, 3-24VDC|
|RF Receiver Carrier Frequency||433 MHz|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.0 In (175mm) x 3.0 In (76mm) x 1.0 In (25mm)|
(does not include antenna or connectors)
|Weight||6.7 oz. (190g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
|INSTALLATION NOTES||The RP-4 does not support RTI wired interfaces (In-wall touchpanels, keypads, etc).|
RP-4 is not compatible with RM-433 433MHz RF antennas and ZM-24 Zigbee® transceivers.
The RP-4 supports one-way control via the RTiPanel App on Apple iOS® devices only
(Android devices and Virtual Panel are NOT supported).
If an RTiPanel device is in the Integration Designer system file, the computer used to download to the RP-4 must have an Internet connection
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.