Integ Processor w/Zigbee Receiver
When the XP-3 is incorporated into an RTI control solution, the result is nothing short of exceptional. Boasting a powerful 533MHz CPU and 128MB of non-volatile flash memory, the processor packs a big punch and easy expansion capabilities. With a built-in RF transceiver and support for wireless bi-directional communications utilizing robust ZigBee technology, the XP-3 can provide the user with real-time feedback from supported third-party devices such as music servers, lighting, security, and much more. Now, important data from these devices is available to the user with a simple touch – from current song information to the status of a security system - even the weather forecast! The XP-3 is loaded with features normally reserved for higher-priced processors, such as a built-in astronomical clock and control via Ethernet, RS-232, and relays. The XP-3 is the ultimate choice for powerful bi-directional control and automation at a moderate price!
- Supports RTiPanel App for Apple/Android Smart Phones and Tablets and Windows PCs.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration
- even when power is not present.
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and
- communications modules.
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with
- supported devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and
- two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet
- (POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee RF transceiver module and removable
- Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
- Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and
- 433MHz wireless controllers.
- Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- NOTE: Using a 433MHz RTI remote control requires a separate RM-433
- Antenna. Also, while this configuration is possible, it’s use should be
- limited to secondary zones that aren’t heavily used (guest rooms, outdoor
- areas etc). Installations requiring primary control via both Zigbee and
- 433MHz controllers should use an XP-6 or XP-8 control processor.
|Wireless Networking||IEEE802.15.4 Zigbee network compliant|
|RF Frequency Range||2.4GHz - 2.5GHz|
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||One custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jack (port 1)Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters|
|IR Output Ports||Two, 3.5mm jack (ports 2 & 3)Compatible with industry-standard IR emitters|
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Relays||Two, 5 amps @30VDC|
|Sense Inputs||Two, 3-24VDC|
|RS232 Ports||One, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||One, 10/100Base-T|
|USB Ports||One, Programming|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.0 in (175 mm) x 3.0 in (76 mm) x 1.0 in (25 mm)|
|Weight||.4 lbs (212 g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.