HDBaseT HDMI-Over-Ethernet Receiver
HDB-RX1 enables transmission of 4 K / 60 p / 4:4:4 video to an existing AVR or A/V processor via new-generation HDBaseT™ LAN and HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI® output. With built-in support for RS-232 and IR Control, the device carries POC (Power Over Cable) for enhanced installation flexibility. Ready to wall- or shelf-mount, the HDB-RX1 makes installation of a high-definition entertainment system easier than ever.
4K HDBaseT Port for Multimedia Distribution
The world's first full 18 Gbps support! The 4K HDBaseT supports 4K/60Hz @4:4:4 / HDCP 2.2, Dolby Vision (up to 4K/30Hz), HDR 10, HLG, and WGC. Audio and video signals can clearly be transmitted up to 328 feet utilizing cat5e/cat6 cable from any certified HDBaseT output, like that found in select Integra AVRs and PrePros. The POC enables compatibility with more Rx Devices and makes long distance runs to projectors or a second zone easy and reliable. Furthermore, the control of the enhanced HDBaseT can be accessed through both the IR input / IR Output & Bi-directional RS-232 feeds.
- HDBaseT™ Certified to Transmit 4 K / 60 p / 4:4:4 Video at Full 18 Gb per Second Enables IR / RS-232C Pass-through for Home Automation
- Supports POC (Power Over Cable) with Compatible Integra A/V Receivers and Preamp / Processors
- HDCP2.2, Dolby Vision™ (up to4K/30p), HDR 10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), WCG (Wide Color Gamut), BT.2020, Extended Colorimetry (sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YYC601), Deep Color™, x.v Color™, 3D, Lip Sync, and CEC Video Pass-through
- HDMI Audio Pass-through for Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS-HD Express™, DSD, PCM, LPCM, and AAC
- Incorporates 3rd Party Control Compatibility via IR Input / Output and RS-232C Input