FreeSpace IZA 2120HZ Zone Amplifier
The FreeSpace IZA 2120-HZ from Bose Professional is an integrated zone amplifier for background/foreground music and paging, well suited for business music applications including conference spaces, retail stores, hotels, lobbies, bars, and restaurants. The amplifier is optimized for commercial applications and features selectable Loudspeaker EQ to enrich audio quality, Opti-voice paging for clear speech intelligibility while providing seamless transitions, and Dynamic EQ that ensures full and balanced music at any volume level.
The unit offer true two-zone capabilities with two independent outputs, which support optional volume/source selection remotes, EQ, tone controls, and paging/auxiliary routing options. The Opti-Voice paging system equalizes the vocal frequency range for clear speech intelligibility, while providing seamless transitions between music and voice. The independent loudspeaker EQ provides enriched audio quality and ease of use when using Bose loudspeakers. The FreeSpace IZA 2120-HZ ships with several Euroblock connectors and a standard IEC power cord.
- True two-zone capability provides two independent outputs that each support volume/source selection remotes, EQ, tone controls, and paging/auxiliary routing options
- Opti-voice paging equalizes the vocal frequency range for clear speech intelligibility while providing seamless transitions
- Dynamic EQ ensures full and balanced music at any volume level
- Independent Loudspeaker EQ per output enriches audio quality and simplifies connection to Bose loudspeakers: FreeSpace 3 systems, FS3 subwoofer, DS 16, DS 40 and DS 100
- Dual remotes support optional volume/source selection for independent, or combined, zone control which eliminates the need for bulky, inefficient, and sound-altering 70/100V in-line volume controls
- Expansion-ready connectivity with FreeSpace ZA amplifiers to drive additional zones
- Reliable 2 x 120 W Class-D amplification optimized for 70/100V high-impedance applications
- Intuitive feature setup enables the amplifier to be configured without a PC for remote, paging, auxiliary input/output and automatic standby options
- Auto-Standby feature allows the amplifier to consume less power when not in use
- Simplified front panel interface provides end users with tone, source selection and master volume controls as well as a connection to mobile sources via a 3.5mm connector
- Remote muting allows the amplifier to be muted via a centralized control system
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.