MartinLogan's Axis offers ultra-high-performance from an in-wall and is sized to fit horizontally between 16" studs for the ultimate center channel or left/right application. Two 5.25" black aluminum cone woofers and a low-distortion Folded MotionTM XT tweeter provide richly detailed highs, and an open, revealing midrange.
Axis' robust mounting-lock system is coupled with a solid aluminum chassis. When not in use, the constant-control mounting locks are held securely within a self-contained housing. When moved into place during installation, they couple the chassis and add rigidity to the wall. Driver complements are held in place by a flush-mounted 3/4" solid high-gloss piano black baffle that hides mounting hardware if you want to showcase your speaker without a grille. The Folded Motion Tweeter rotates easily without the need for tools to allow precise sound dispersion either horizontally or vertically after installation.
- Three-d river in-wall speaker
- Low-frequency driver: Two 5.25" (13.4cm) aluminum cone drivers with cast aluminum basket; concave dust cap.
- High-frequency transducer: 1.25" x 2.4" (3.2cm x 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm x 7cm) diaphragm
- Folded Motion XT tweeter to allow precise sound dispersion either horizontally or vertically
- Vojtko Crossover Network: Custom air core coil inductors; polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors; overall system thermal/current protection
- Push style binding posts
- Robust mounting-lock system allows quick, trouble-free installation
- Low-profile bezel-less magnetic grille
- Paintable white metal grille
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.