Auxiliary White Repeater
RadioRA 2 Repeaters extend the range of Radio Frequency (RF) signals that are sent between devices. Repeaters ensure error-free communication between system components and prevent interference from neighboring systems.
RadioRA Auxiliary Repeater, RS485 Port, 300 mA at 120 VAC Supply, Ceiling/Surface Mount, 0 to 40 deg C, Environmental Conditions: 0 to 90% Non-Condensing Humidity, 5-1/4 in H x 4-1/4 in W x 1-1/6 in D
- For systems that extend up to 30 ft (9 m), one (1) main repeater is required to set up the system
- Up to four (4) auxiliary repeaters can be added to extend the RF range for larger system applications
- Each repeater has an RF range of 30 ft, covering a total area of approximately 2500 sq ft
- One LED on, powered by the 9V adapter test condition
- Power failure memory should power be interrupted, the repeater will return to its previous state when power is restored
- Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss
- Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation
- Mount on a wall, ceiling, or level surface using the two M3 screws provided
- Ethernet, RS232 and RS485 main repeater, white color
- 6.25 in antenna length
|Model Numbers||RR-MAIN-REP-WH, RR-AUX-REP-WH|
|Power||Main/Auxiliary Repeater: 9 V- 300 mA See Low-Voltage Transformer spec (Lutron® P/N 369561)|
|Typical Power Consumption||Main Repeater: 3.1 W Test conditions: one LED on, Etdernet cable plugged in, powered by tde 9V-Adapter Auxiliary Repeater: 0.6 W Test conditions: one LED on, powered by tde 9 V- adapter|
|Regulatory Approvals||Main/Aux (-WH only): cULus listed; FCC certified; Industry Canada certified; COFETEL certified; ASEP certified; Bermuda Department of Telecommunications type approval; CRC certified; INDOTEL certified; SUTEL certified Main/Aux (-WHBA only): ANATEL certified Main/Aux (RRK only): CE marked Adapter (T120-9DC-3-BL): cULus listed; NOM certified|
|Environment||Ambient operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C), 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only|
|Two pairs: one pair 18 AWG (1.0 mm2), one pair 22 AWG to 18 AWG (0.5 mm2 to 1.0 mm2) twisted shielded – IEC PELV/NEC®Class 2 cable|
|Communications||Repeaters communicate witd tde system tdrough RF. All devices must be located witdin 30 ft (9 m) of a Repeater. All Repeaters must be witdin 60 ft (18 m) of anotder Repeater. System devices operate on frequencies between 431.0 MHz to 437.0 MHz or 868.125MHz to 869.850 MHz|
|ESD Protection||Tested to witdstand electrostatic discharge witdout damage or memory loss, in accordance witd IEC 61000-4-2.|
|Surge Protection||Tested to witdstand surge voltages witdout damage or loss of operation, in accordance witd IEEE C62.41-1991 Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits|
|Power Failure||Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, tde Repeater will return to its previous state when power is restored|
|Mounting||Mount on a wall, ceiling, or level surface using tde two #6 (M3) screws provided|
|Connections||Main Repeater: Etdernet, RS232 and RS485|
|Design Features||Test button: enters tde system diagnostic mode.|
Can be programmed from a PC.
RS485 port to connect to otder Repeaters tdrough a wired link (daisy-chain).
Main Repeaters allow configuration and integration to tde system tdrough Etdernet or RS232 ports (see chart to tde right).
System witd 2 Main Repeaters must be connected via Etdernet.
|RadioRA® 2 Repeaters||Configuration|
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.