Doing Our Part: How We're Responding to COVID-19
As the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, we wanted you to be aware of additional measures implemented at the branches to minimize risk to our employees and our dealers.
WAVE Electronics has set up the follow procedure for product procurement by our dealers:
- Modified Will-Call Pickup: Until April 1, we are moving to pre-arranged pickup model only and restricting walk-in traffic to an isolated area in the warehouse. (Atlanta and Denver branch locations are not setup for this process at this time). Orders may still be called in from the parking lot and will be available within our standard 5-minute wait time. When you arrive to our modified will-call area, we ask that you sign your pick ticket after verifying your product and leave it in the designated bin. All product boxes will be cleaned prior to staging and pens/clipboards will be wiped down after each use. We will also provide hand sanitizer and wipes at each modified will-call location for customer use.
- Outbound Shipments: Until April 1, all local deliveries with WAVE trucks will be supplemented with local courier services. We will continue to be fully functional with UPS, FedEx, and LTL services for all other outbound shipments.
- Remote Work: Remote work for all applicable employees is in affect as of Monday. All finance, purchasing, marketing functions are included in the remote work program and are 100% operational at this time.
- Increased Cleaning: Improved cleaning processes and frequency of all common areas within our branches and corporate offices.
- Website: Our website is always available to accommodate your orders.
Click Here for Our New Will Call Procedures