8Zone Smart Sprinkler Controller
The Rachio 3 Smart Water System brings together leading smartphone sprinkler control, advanced Weather Intelligence™ Plus and precise flow monitoring to help nurture a beautiful yard. Protect your investment with OPTIONAL Wireless Flow Meter leak detection.
- Easy install and setup: Under 30 minutes with no special tools or expertise required. Quickly connect to your home’s WiFi.
- Replaces almost any controller: Works with your current sprinkler system, up to 8 zones.
- Water directly from controller: Run zones right from your controller. Manual access allows for local control.
- Make it waterproof: Our optional outdoor enclosure protects your controller in all weather situations. Hardwire option included.
- Remote control: Start, stop and change your sprinklers from your phone or computer.
- Real-time notifications: The Rachio app will let you know what’s happening with your yard, from rain delays to faulty valves.
- Detailed water usage reporting: Know how much water you’re using in your yard.
- Share access with others: Option to share full or limited access with your irrigation professional.
- Customized for each zone: Get a tailored schedule based on specific plant types, soil types, nozzles and sun exposure.
- Any schedule you want: Specify times and dates for when your schedules should run.
- Eliminate runoff: Smart Cycle breaks up your schedule into smaller periods to maximize soil absorption rate.
- Certified and tested: EPA WaterSense Certified and SWAT tested, Rachio is proven to save water while keeping your plants healthy.
- Auto adjust with Weather Intelligence ™: Waters automatically based on past, present and future weather, plus seasonal adjustments. No need to worry about updating schedules.
- Never water in the rain: Rachio connects to a network of thousands of weather stations to get the latest weather.
- Proactive rain skipping: Automatically skips watering due to forecasted rain, instead of just reacting to real-time rain.
- Cold weather delays: Automatically skips watering due to low temperatures.