6.5" 60W In-Wall Passive Speaker
The perfect in-wall speaker. The MartinLogan IW6 features all of the technologies, aesthetics and user-friendly installation attributes of the Installer Series all in a size that delivers trademark MartinLogan performance.
- Solut ions Meet Performance
- Manufactured to the highest standards of quality and performance, the new Installer Series by MartinLogan is a line of affordable, high-performance, ultra-low-profile custom installation in-ceiling and in-wall speakers. Featuring titanium dome tweeters and mineral-filled polypropylene drivers, each model comes with a remarkably robust mounting-lock system and paintable micro-perf, bezel-free grilles for a nearly invisible installation. Two all-weather models extended usage to high humidity areas. Pre-installation brackets are available for all models and square grilles are available for select in-ceiling models.
- Titanium Dome Tweeters and Poly Cone Woofers
- Titanium dome tweeters used throughout the Installer Series are ferrofluid damped and cooled for smooth high-frequency performance with amazing clarity across a wide listening area. Mineral-filled polypropylene cone bass/midrange drivers feature robust computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures to deliver detailed midrange performance and clean, extended bass response.
- Micro-Perforated Grilles
- Installer Series speakers feature ultra-low profile, paintable, micro-perforated grilles with no visible bezel for a near invisible integration into any wall or ceiling. A series of powerful magnets hidden inside the speaker quickly secure grilles into place, reducing the risk of warping or damage during installation. To match modern aesthetics, optional square grilles are available for most in-ceiling models (excludes all-weather versions).
- Precision Crossovers & Spring-Loaded Binding Posts
- Carefully hand-built using only the finest polyester capacitors and air-core coils, Installer Series crossovers employ MartinLogan’s proprietary Vojtko topology for vanishingly low distortion and seamless driver integration. This precision-tuned network preserves even the most microscopic sonic nuances while handling the full dynamics of any source. Spring-loaded binding posts feature a larger wire access hole and connect via banana plug, pin, or 12AWG bare wire.
- Robust Mounting-Lock System
- A simple, yet robust mounting-lock system allows quick, trouble-free installation. Pocketed screw holes help hold the drill steady, making installation a snap. When not in use, mounting locks are held securely within a self-contained housing. When moved into place, they couple the chassis firmly to the ceiling or wall, increasing the rigidity of surfaces. If ever removed, the locks retract and latch back in their housings. Each speaker includes a full-size installation template featuring quick-reference instructions, and die-cut guides for marking the cutout hole.
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.