6 Button HLC Scene Switch
A scene switch controls all lights in a room or area that are wired with HLC/UPB switches or modules. These lights may be turned on, off, dimmed, brightened, and set to four different scene combinations.
Scene switches have an integrated infrared sensor and its buttons may be activated by a remote control. HAI by Leviton offers a table top cradle to table mount the scene switch (sold separately in black and white), which allows it to be conveniently located throughout the home. A table top cradle with a scene switch can be placed on a bedside nightstand, on the desk in a home office, or next to your favorite chair. It plugs directly into an electric outlet and has a cord length of six feet.
The buttons on a scene switch may be custom laser engraved with their scene names (sold separately). In a stand-alone lighting installation, the Scene Switch acts as the main interface to control all lights in the home. Set whole house scenes or use the default settings that automatically dim to 80%, 60%, 40%, or 20%.
Scene switches and the other HAI by Leviton lighting products are perfect for retrofits in existing homes as they use the homes electrical power wiring to communicate with each other - no additional wiring is required.
- Works as a standalone unit, as well as with the Omni family or Lumina family home control systems
- Does not directly control a load/light - it commands other switches/dimmers/modules.
- UPB scene controllers and switches must be linked using a UPB PIM and software initially, then they function on their own without any computer.
- Switch features true rocker action. Press and hold to brighten or dim. Press up to turn on. Press down to turn off.
- Integrated infrared sensor allows buttons to be activated by remote control (sold separately)
- Can be mounted on table top scene switch (sold separately) to have switch located conveniently throughout the home
- Custom laser engraving available (sold separately)
- Leviton recommends that every Home Lighting Control (HLC) installation include a Phase Coupler, part number 39A00-1
|Select Code||WIRING DEV/DIMMERS|
|Short Description Stripped||38A00-1-HLC-SCENE-SWITCH-6-BUTTON|