2-Channel Compact Digital Amplifier
2 Ch 20 WPC @ 8 Ohm. 40 WPC @ 4 Ohm BRIDGED. Compact Digital Amplifier. Output is a mix of microphone and the selected audio input. 48V phantom power for integration with condenser microphones.
2 Ch 20 WPC @ 4 Ohm, 40 WPC @ 8 Ohm, Compact Digital Amplifier
- Class D amplification
- Output is a mix of microphone and the selected audio input
- Variable volume level set for each input
- Variable volume, bass, and treble for output
- Pre-amp line level, speaker level
- Bridge, stereo, or mono modes selectable
- Noise gate for consistent audio levels, prevention of ambient noise
- Front panel, RS-232, IR with external IR sensor
- Compact size
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.