2 Channel 65W Power Amplifier
Expand your A/V receivers audio distribution capabilities in the home theater and beyond with this powerful two-channel WRAT component, featuring auto power on and Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry.
Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
An important upgrade to the core WRAT concept is Integra’s Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry, a low negative feedback topology featuring a discrete triple transistor array to cut distortion and boost current flow to the speakers. As well as improving efficiency, transient response, and audio clarity, discrete transistors run cooler, extending the life of your output stage for more years of trouble-free service.
All-Analog Circuitry Unaffected by Digital Noise
A standard integrated amplifier has the dual task of both processing and amplifying audio signals, and is therefore susceptible to interference from digital circuitry. As a dedicated power amp with all-analog circuitry, the ADM-20.4 is protected against digital interference. When partnered with a quality pre-processor, this unit offers all the benefits of pure analog amplification: a warm, musical, and full-bodied sound.
High Output Power Supply
From input to output, signal purity is maintained at every stage. Housed in a rigid anti- resonant steel-plate chassis and finished with a tough one-piece aluminum front panel, the ADM-20.4 is highly resistant to vibration. A massive EI transformer delivers a steady supply of power to the speakers, while two large 10, 000 μF capacitors, heavy- duty transistors, and low-impedance copper bus bars work in concert to enhance the power and fidelity of your audio sources. A heavy-duty aluminum heat sink keeps the unit running cool for superior reliability and longer life.
User-Friendly Features and Better Performance
The ADM-20.4 sports banana plug-compatible speaker posts to ensure a positive connection to the loudspeakers of your choice. The unit is also equipped with selectable audio or 12V triggers providing automatic power on/off with your home theater system plus a rearside level adjustment. A pair of line-in and line-out ports provide the multi-room capabilities to which this amplifier is perfectly suited.
- 75 Watts per Channel at 8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry to Reduce Distortion
- All Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- Heavy Duty El Transformer
- Two Large 10, 000 pF Capacitors for Effective Power Supply
- Low-Impedance Copper Bus Bars for Perfect Ground Potential
- High-Current, Low-Impedance Drive
- Flat, High-Rigidity, 1/16” (1.6 mm) Anti-Resonant Chassis
- Multi-Zone Audio Capability with Line-In and Line-Out
- 12V Trigger Input and Output with Audio Switch
- Banana Plug-Compatible, Color-Coded Speaker Posts
- Input Level Adjustment on Rear Panel
- Auto Standby On/Off Switch
- Aluminum Front Panel with Power Light
- Impedance Selector Switch (4-8 Ohms and 8-16 Ohms)
- Optional Rack Mount Kit Available IRK-120-3A
This download is available in more than one file format. Please select the file format you want to download.