133" Motorized 4K Projection
All Other BranchesNot in stock
A big-screen option that hides in plain sight
Large TVs are great while you're watching them, but once they're off, they're like big, shiny furniture. A projector combined with a high-quality motorized retractable screen, like the Screen Innovations 1 Series, is a much more elegant approach to big-screen viewing.
When it's show time, just turn on your projector, or touch a button on the supplied remote control, and the screen silently lowers into position. Now you're ready to enjoy a movie, sports event, or favorite TV show on a screen that dwarfs most TVs.
SI's 1 Series offers outstanding picture quality for dark rooms
This model features Screen Innovations' matte white surface material, which provides a crisp, bright picture with excellent color accuracy, as well as a wide viewing angle. The material's color and coating make this an ideal screen choice for dark rooms. Black borders framing the viewing area enhance the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images.
The screen is raised and lowered by the built-in Somfy motor. Somfy motors are known for their ultra-smooth, silent operation, as well as their ruggedness and long life. You can activate the screen using a low-voltage trigger connection to your projector, or with the remote control supplied with the screen.
Hardware is included to mount the screen to a wall. Screen Innovations' simple 5-step assembly and mounting process is designed to accommodate a one-person installation with a minimum of effort.
- 133" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 116"W x 65"H
- motorized operation using a super-quiet Somfy motor
- includes wall switch, IR remote control, and low-voltage trigger
- designed for use with HD projectors with resolution up to 1080p
- Gamma matte white material with screen gain of 1.1
- optimal viewing angle range is 75° half-angle, 150° total
- flexible, PVC-based screen material
- screen has 24" of black-drop at the top