120" Wide Motorized Slate
All Other BranchesNot in stock
The reference series offers SI's renowned HD screen materials in an elegant tab-tensioned, motorized package that's easy to install and brings your projected images to life like never before.
Equipped with Somfy motors for smooth, ultra-quiet performance, your choice of RF or RS232 control, and multiple mounting options, the motorized Reference Series from Screen Innovations makes an excellent choice for any home theater setup.
Slate replaces the need to settle for a substandard screen in a family room setting, by rejecting 65% of the room's ambient light vs. only <10% light rejection with a white or gray screen. Slate provides the missing link as an affordable solution for the price-conscious consumer.
Warranty and Lifetime Replacement Program: Screen Innovations has a one-year warranty from manufacturing defect. Screen Innovations also offers a 30-day return policy for non-damaged, unopened products. If returned unopened, there is a 25% restocking fee. Otherwise, there is a 50% restocking fee. No returns are allowed after 30 days. However, should your screen later require repair or replacement, Screen Innovations offers a lifetime replacement policy with a replacement screen at 50% off of retail price. This discount is not applicable for product upgrades.
- Somfy motorized screen for ulta-quiet performance
- Flat, tab-tensioned screen prevents rippling
- Seven exclusive HD projection screen material options, including front and rear projection acoustically transparent materials
- 2:40.1, 2.35:1, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3 formats available
- RF & RS232 remote control options
- Screen Sizes from 80" to 200" + diagonal
- Lifetime replacement policy
|Dimensions||63.6" Height x 101.8" Width; 120" Diagonal|